Thursday, July 30, 2009

Me a blogger?

Welcome to our blog!!

I told myself I would never do this because who would want to read anything I write. Before Nina there really was not that much I could think to write about and I can only post so many pictures of Mike and me. Lets face it we are not as cute as Nina!!

Another reason I did not want to blog is because I was afraid it would turn into a political rant. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am a political junkie! How many people do you know who carry a pocket Constitution in their purse. (FYI -I'm sending all of my friends pocket Constitutions in their Christmas cards this year). I decided I did not want to rant on about politics, so I would not start a blog unless I had other things to write about. So, I promise I will not let this turn into a political rant (I might slip a few comments in there for fun). I hope to blog about the joys of my life with Nina and Mikey and just random things that I would like to talk about.

Hopefully I can keep you somewhat entertained!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: